Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms18 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“This is a wonderful dish that can be served with almost any main course. These mushrooms stuffed with shrimp and topped with melted Cheddar cheese go really will with Italian food. I love them!” - by Tony Anderson
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Finely chop stems, and set aside. Arrange caps cavity side up in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix mushroom stems, cooked baby shrimp, crushed bacon flavored crackers and cream cheese.
- Stuff mushroom caps generously with the mushroom stem mixture. Top with sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 191 cal
- 12.5 g
- 7.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was really very good - it made for a great appetizer. The stuffing is a little too "cream-cheesy" (and we used light cream cheese, too). It might work better with a little less...." See more"
"I used this recipe as an appetizer for my cafe and it was a huge success! Everyone ate them and raved about how delicious they were. To help the mushrooms from becoming shriveled or dried out, I saut..." See moreeed them first in butter, but you can also brush the sides with butter while they are baking. Huge crowd pleaser, very easy to make and simply delicious!"
The Best Stuffed Mushrooms
Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Just swipe to see more like this.