Rye Bread Party Pizzas24 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Very easy little pizzas to make -- my family counts on them for New Year's Eve! This recipe uses plenty of melted cheese, a dash of Worcestershire sauce and a dash of ketchup, all mixed with beef and sausage. Perfect for preparing ahead and freezing! ” - by DREW810
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a medium baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place ground beef and ground pork sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Place processed cheese food in a large, microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes, or until processed cheese food is melted.
- Into the bowl with melted processed cheese food, mix Worcestershire sauce and ketchup. When thoroughly blended, mix in beef and pork.
- Place approximately 2 tablespoons of the mixture on each slice of cocktail rye bread.
- Arrange cocktail rye bread slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisp.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 291 cal
- 24.5 g
- 3 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (24)Rate This Recipe
"We make these all the time at holidays or when the choice arises. I do not use the ground beef just Jimmy Dean Sage sausage...." See more"
"I use a spicy mustard instead of worcestershire and ketchup and the hot and zesty roll of sausage. There is no need to microwave the cheese and dirty a bowl. Drain the grease from the meat, put it b..." See moreack in your skillet, add the cubed cheese and cook until melted. "
"I made these party pizzas for a party I was catering..........I made enough for 50 people, and I still ran out early! These were the hit of the party, and they travel well! Make the topping ahead of..." See more time, then assemble and bake at the party. I kept them warm in a chafing dish. Way to go!"
Beefy Cheese Dip
Just swipe to see more like this.