Italian Beer Marinated Chicken10 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 day 3 hr 15 min
“Simply marinate skinless, boneless chicken breasts in Italian-style salad dressing for a few hours. Cook fully; when done, place in a skillet or slow cooker and pour beer on top. Refrigerate overnight and heat the next day at a low temperature. This chicken is very tasty, moist and delicious and can be prepared in advance, so you can enjoy your party!” - by PAMPERED QUEEN
Original recipe yields 4 to 6 servings
- Place chicken in a nonporous glass dish or bowl. Pour dressing over chicken and turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to Grill/Broil. Remove chicken from marinade and grill for about 4 minutes each side to brown.
- Place chicken in a deep dish and pour beer over the top. Cover and refrigerate overnight (8 hours).
- Use preferred method to cook chicken on low heat.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 467 cal
- 16.7 g
- 7.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"I love Italian grilled chicken and I love cooking with beer, but I couldn't see cooking this twice as per the directions. I just didn't make sense to me so I'll leave that one for those who want to tr..." See morey it. As for me, here's what I did: (which whenever it somes to Italian dressing in a chicken marinade this is standard) I took about 1.5 pounds of BLSL chicken and pounded it down a little then poked it with a fork, I added a cup of Kraft light Italian dressing, a couple cloves of garlic, some fresh and dried herbs whatever I have on hand (rosemary, basil, oregano, thyme) and a bit of white wine vinegar. Now the addition of the beer was new to me, I usually add a little dry white wine. I used a light beer so as not to over power anything. I put everything into a ziploc bag and let it marinate all day. Overall, very good. The chicken came out moist and full of flavor."
"I mixed everything together and marinated for 6 hours - it was the best chicken! My husband & son loved it!..." See more"
Tender Italian Baked Chicken
Easy Italian Chicken II
Just swipe to see more like this.