Mushroom Tuna Noodle Casserole8 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“A very easy casserole made with ingredients you probably already have on hand. This was a family favorite as I was growing up.” - by HEIDI S.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a mixing bowl combine soup, milk, and water. Pour a small amount of the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish; enough to just cover the bottom.
- Layer the cooked noodles, flaked tuna, peas, carrots, and potatoes until all used up. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the layers. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika. Lightly coat the entire casserole with bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 414 cal
- 7.5 g
- 46.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"I tried this recipe just as is. I found using condensed cream of mushroom soup made the dish bland. To add flavor I added sour cream, chopped green onions, and sliced green peppers...." See more"
"I guess I'll be the first one to differ on my opinion of this recipe. I discovered it 6 years ago on Allrecipes, and I've made it several times as a nice alternative to traditional tuna casserole. T..." See morehis time I happened to have on hand some pre-cooked frozen baby carrots, so that is what I used in lieu of a package of frozen carrots. I also like the use of canned sliced potatoes, I think they add something different to the dish. I simply made one layer of each ingredient, no need to make multiple layers of each. One suggestion I'd like to make, however, is to lightly season each layer as you go, or else you'll end up tasting all the salt, pepper and paprika on the top layer."
"Did not care for this much! I'm going to go back to my original tuna casserole...the soup, peas,milk, noodles,tuna, pepper & mix them all up, dump it in a casserole dish, crush up some crackers & spri..." See morenkle on top toss it in the oven...this was too complicated for a tuna casserole & did NOT tase very good. Not that hard to screw up a tuna casserole."
Verdelho Spinach, Mushroom and Tuna Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole II
Just swipe to see more like this.