Succulent Salmon Wraps7 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Tasty salmon tortilla wraps that will make your mouth water!” - by Kimberly Serr
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lay the salmon filet on a sheet of aluminum foil. Fold and seal the foil together to enclose the salmon inside. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- While the salmon is cooking, bring the 1/2 cup of water to a boil and add the rice. Cover, remove the pan from the heat, and let sit for 5 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
- Wrap the tortillas tightly in aluminum foil. During the last few minutes of the salmon's cook time, put the wrapped tortillas in the oven to warm. When the salmon is done, remove it from the foil and cut it into 4 equal pieces.
- Remove a warm tortilla from the oven, one at a time, filling each one with a piece of salmon. Break the piece of salmon up and place it on the tortilla. Add an 1/8 cup of cooked rice, 1/4 cup of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of red onion. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing over the top. Wrap the tortilla up and serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 613 cal
- 29.7 g
- 52.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"My husband and I didn't care for this ... while we do like all the ingredients, we just didn't like them in this combination. The sweetness of the ranch didn't go well with the jack cheese and salmon ..." See more.. the cheese didn't go well with the salmon. The texture was not pleasing (to us). Sounded nice .. but ... not to our taste."
"I had some left over grilled flaked salmon, but not enough for an entire entree. These were wonderful, although I did make some changes based on the ingredients available. In addition to the flaked gr..." See moreilled salmon, I used 1/8th cup of coleslaw made with caesar dressing (rather than rice), a sprinkle of finely grated parmesan cheese, and some finely chopped fresh tomatoes and green onions from my garden. YUM! What a great lunch these wraps made! Thanks for the fantastic idea, Kimberly."
Baked Salmon I
Just swipe to see more like this.