Ann's Neptune's Delight42 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“A delicious dish....great for a dinner party!!!” - by DOREENB
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons of butter. Remove from heat and whisk in flour. Pour in 1/2 cup of heavy cream and whisk well, return to heat.
- Add cheese and stir until creamy. Remove from heat and pour in remaining cream. Stir in sherry, paprika, crabmeat, and shrimp. Spoon mixture into 6 large individual ramekins.
- In a food processor or blender, blend together croutons and parsley. Top each filled ramekin with crouton mixture. Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until top is browned and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 668 cal
- 52.4 g
- 23.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (42)Rate This Recipe
"I was looking for another way for us to enjoy shrimp and I am so glad that I came across this recipe. This is amazing. Since I didn't have individual ramakins I used a very small casserole dish and ..." See moremade this for 2 people. The only thing I might do differently next time is add a bit of garlic. This was wonderful, thank you Doreen."
"I sauted diced onions and sliced mushrooms in the melted butter before adding the flour, etc. I also didn't have garlic croutons, and substituted bread crumbs seasoned with some garlic and herb mix. ..." See more My husband and his friends loved this. Tasty and easy."
Ann's Shrimp Etouffee
Just swipe to see more like this.