Chicken Lasagna IV98 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“This is a wonderful recipe passed on to me from my Dad. It is simple and delicious -- perfect for family gatherings! I usually make this dish the night before and pop in the oven the next day. This dish also freezes very well.” - by Kristle
Original recipe yields 6 to 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken soup, mushroom soup, onion, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic salt.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, layer 1/3 of the noodles, soup mixture, chicken and cheese; repeat 3 times, ending with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 618 cal
- 37.6 g
- 28.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (98)Rate This Recipe
"This was to die for!! It was very rich. It could easily be made lighter by substituting low fat/fat free mayo, sour cream, and soups. Can't wait to make it again!!..." See more"
"This recipe went over really well with everyone at our house! I would suggest pre-cooking the onions a bit as they were a little crunchy. I added some Tyme and ground pepper for a bit more flavour a..." See morend used some mozzarella with the cheddar cheese. I also COVERED it to bake it, then removed the foil for last 10 minutes and broiled to brown the top. Very good recipe."
"I thought this recipe was pretty good. My husband did not care for it because he prefers my "real" lasagna, but found it better the second day. Onions are a lot better when cooked! Picky kids didn't..." See more mind it either!! Will definitely make again. Oh, and I substituted ricotta for the mayo! Yum!"
Creamy Chicken Lasagna
Buffalo Cheesy Chicken Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.