Lasagna Spirals102 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This is a good meatless dish that is very easy to make and so good too. I make several at one time and freeze what I don't use for dinner. Then I just take from freezer what I need, thaw, bake, and voila! You could be creative with these too and add other veggies.” - by KATRINA
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, basil and nutmeg.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the broccoli mixture along each noodle. Roll noodles to form spirals. Place in prepared dish. Spoon spaghetti sauce on and around spirals, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 315 cal
- 11.3 g
- 36.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (102)Rate This Recipe
"This was a BIG hit when my in laws came for Sunday dinner. My sister in law is a vegetarian so I always try to make something to accomaodate all. This was perfect with meatballs on the side for meat l..." See moreovers and garlic bread. I just made a few changes. I omitted the nutmeg and basil and opted instead for a lil Italian seasoning. I used fresh broccoli instead. I steamed it for 5 minutes in the microwave, chopped into tiny pieces, and tossed it with a pinch of garlic powder before adding it to the ricotta mixture. This dish was very tasty and very easy to make. It made a beautiful presentation. My husband has asked for it again and my daughter, who is almost 1, loved it as well. I'll be making this for my daughters first birthday party since it's perfect to assemble ahead of time and just heat on the big day. A definite keeper."
"This is a good, easy dish to prepare. I've made it once just like the recipe and another time with a little less broccoli and some ground beef. Both turned out great!..." See more"
Artichoke Spinach Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.