Spaghetti Pizza II33 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“This recipe is so good! My family really loves it, and it's great for the kids, too!! Hope you enjoy!” - by Gregory Huey
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and combine with spaghetti sauce.
- In a large bowl toss pasta with Parmesan cheese and eggs. Press into a 9-inch pie plate and spread sauce mixture over pasta. Top with American cheese and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 861 cal
- 39.8 g
- 65.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (33)Rate This Recipe
"My very picky 2 year old ate the whole thing! Enough said!!..." See more"
"My family loves this recipe. We first found it in 2004 and make it many times a year. I usually use a casserole dish to make it and once I have poured the spaghetti sauce on the noodles, I take a for..." See morek and "poke" thru the sauce into the noodles. That way the noodles are not just mixed with egg and cheese but also some sauce. As long as you don't "mix" it the layers still stay intact to cut into wedges for serving. This just slightly mixes the casserole so as to not be in such defined layers."
"Just tried this one tonight and we all loved it! Very easy! Nice alternative to spaghetti and much healthier than pizza. I used extra lean beef, reduced fat mozzarella, reduced fat parmegian, spagh..." See moreetti sauce with spinach, and whole wheat pasta. Couldn't even tell it was healthy...I would imagine making it with the "real" stuff would be even better!"
Basic Baked Spaghetti
Just swipe to see more like this.