Twenty Minute Lasagna18 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“This recipe has been in our family for generations. It is to die for. It's been my favorite since I was a child.” - by Sharon Cormier
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine spaghetti sauce mix, mushroom gravy mix, tomato paste, water and oil. Bring to a boil and stir in ground beef. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish layer the noodles, sauce and cheese; repeat layers, ending with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 355 cal
- 12.9 g
- 39.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"I was looking for something simple and tasty, and I found it! I've been using this recipe for almost a couple years now and it's great. I've just made a couple changes. I found that, for my taste, tha..." See moret the noodles could be a bit more done than what they come out if you make the recipe to the letter. So, I now make my lasagna ahead of time, earlier in the day for an evening meal, or the night before for an afternoon meal. I've then adjusted the cooking time to between 30-40 minutes (since I take it directly from fridge to oven, and it may be more or less time depending on your oven) and by letting it sit a while like that, the sauce kind of pre-softens the noodles just enough. I also add to the sauce right before I spoon it into the layers about 16-20 oz of cottage cheese to it to give it that ricotta feel/taste (or, you can use ricotta if you're so inclined!) I also use ground turkey, which tastes great! :)"
"The sauce is very good in this recipe.... but I really suggest cooking the lasagna noodles!!!! It was still undercooked and chewy in some places and hard in others!!! I think next time I make this I'l..." See morel definately cook the noodles or better yet, use the new lasagna noodles you don't cook that is on the market now. Thanks Sharon!"
Bob's Awesome Lasagna
Restaurant Style Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.