Divine Meatloaf99 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“This meat loaf recipe calls for fresh vegetables. Everyone who has tried this dish loves it.” - by AUDRA77
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, green pepper, green onion, mushrooms and saltine crackers. Stir in the eggs and the beef with onion soup mix; mix thoroughly.
- Press mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the ketchup, yellow mustard and brown sugar. Mix thoroughly and pour over the meat mixture, spreading evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 254 cal
- 9.8 g
- 28.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (99)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe is great. I've made this a few times and it never fails. My husband likes it so much, I start to get a little jealous! I followed some other reviewers and lessened the cracker crumbs to..." See more about 3/4 cup; we don't care for cooked green peppers, so I double up (or more) on the mushrooms and create the glaze to taste. Yesterday I didn't have any saltines, but low fat Ritz worked just fine. Also, I press into a loaf pan and then poke random holes in the meat to let excess glaze drip down into the loaf. It really is quite a good recipe."
"This was the best meatloaf I have ever had. The veggies were great, and the glaze on top was delicious. I was looking forward to leftovers the next day for lunch, but my husband ate the leftovers la..." See moreter that night! Delicious!"
Just swipe to see more like this.