Baked Pork Spring Rolls232 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“An exciting blend of pork, vegetables and spices is sealed inside wrappers, then baked until crisp. Delicious and crunchy without deep frying!” - by Rayna
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place pork in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat and drain.
- In a medium bowl, mix together pork, cabbage, carrot, green onions, cilantro, sesame oil, oyster sauce, ginger, garlic and chile sauce.
- Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the pork mixture in the center of spring roll wrappers. Roll wrappers around the mixture, folding edges inward to close. Moisten fingers in the cornstarch and water mixture, and brush wrapper seams to seal.
- Arrange spring rolls in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Brush with vegetable oil. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, until hot and lightly browned. For crispier spring rolls, turn after 10 minutes,
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 154 cal
- 4.9 g
- 20.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (232)Rate This Recipe
"I love theese! I have made them now several times. Somtimes I add shrimp or chicken instead of pork. I add bean sprouts at times as well. I LOVE that they are baked, not fried, and still come out cris..." See morepy! My only suggestion for others, is to make sure you get SPRING ROLL Wrappers, not the stuff that most grocerystores carry. The real oriental stores carry wrappers that are about 1/8 thinner than those you can get at the grocery. The thinner wrappers makes theese cook up just like a real spring roll. The thicker store bought wrappers, make for a less crisp, chewy srpingroll, although still GREAT! You can also bake theese, and then freeze them and have them for a quick snack. I always make about 100 when I make them! Oh and I had to add, instead of fussing with turning after 10 minuets. I set my oven to BROIL for hte last 10 min and lower the rack. This cooks them nicely on BOTH sides w/o the worry of turning!"
"This was very good and easy to make. I used cole slaw mix which made it extremely fast...." See more"
"These are a great appetizer. Instead of using spring rolls (which my local market didn't have) I tried using pasta wrappers (like used for egg rolls). They turned out great! Also, I added quite a b..." See moreit of thai garlic chili sauce which made it a little easier to work with, and nice and spicy!"
Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls
Spicy Pork Stir-Fry
Just swipe to see more like this.