Chicken Puffs660 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“A rich, creamy chicken sauce is rolled in croissants and baked to form delicious puffs. Wonderful for get togethers!” - by JUANJEN
Original recipe yields 12 puffs
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook and stir skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, onion and garlic. Cook until onions are tender and chicken is lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, blend chicken mixture, cream cheese and butter until creamy.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Unroll croissants and divide in half to create 12 rectangles. Place approximately one tablespoon of the chicken mixture on each rectangle. Fold into balls.
- Arrange balls on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 399 cal
- 25.9 g
- 28.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (660)Rate This Recipe
"i've made this for years but my version is a little easier & healthier: put 1 block lite cream cheese in bowl, stir together w/shredded chicken, green onions, and a smidge of milk just so it's a litt..." See morele "stirrable" (no butter) - sprinkle garlic salt on top of puffs before baking. excellent on their own OR with chicken gravy! yum! talk about comfort food!!"
"I'm sorry, but I find it really rude to rate a recipe 2 stars because one of the ingredients ''isn't something you would use''. The rating system is for recipes you have actually tried. Giving a reci..." See morepe you haven't tried 2 stars because one of the ingredients isn't to your liking is just wrong."
"I have had to make these by request for almost every gathering since I first discovered them over 3 years ago! They are fairly easy and make a good traveling snack too! I've sent them along with my hu..." See moresband in the cooler for fishing trips, the guys LOVE them cold right out of the cooler! One thing I can suggest to make them easier is to not worry about the shape of your finished puff. By the time they rise in the oven they are all pretty symmetrical. Just be careful not to get the filling on the outside and be sure to pich the seals together good."
Chicken Salad Puffs II
Chicken Nut Puffs
Just swipe to see more like this.