Pineapple Pizzas10 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Sliced English muffins are topped with an Italian sausage and crushed pineapple mixture. These delicious mini pizzas can be made in advance, frozen and reheated for snacks and parties.” - by Michele O'Sullivan
Original recipe yields 8 mini pizzas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- Place ground Italian sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat.
- Drain sausage, and mix in garlic salt, oregano and crushed pineapple.
- Arrange English muffin halves in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Spread with tomato paste. Layer with the Italian sausage mixture. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 541 cal
- 28 g
- 45.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"These are absolutely fantastic. And a little hint to those who didn't like it... ummm... it helps if you like pineapple in the first place. Why attempt to make a 'pizza' with something you don't like?..." See more That makes your review a slightly moot point, I hate to say. However, this recipe is tastier with jarred pizza sauce instead of tomato paste. Tomato paste is just a little too harsh for the sausage/pineapple combination. And if you want it a little more like a Donatos Hawaiian, sprinkle some cinnamon on it as well. Very good and thanks for the idea!"
"I didn't like these too much. Managed to eat 1 of the 4 I had made for me and a friend. Was just too sweet for me, needed more of a taste other than just pineapple. Only reason I'm rating this a 3 ..." See moreand not a 1 or 2 is because my friend absolutely loved them."
Creepy Mini Pizzas
Just swipe to see more like this.