Roasted Chicken Salad Bites32 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 50 min
“These mini chicken salad sandwiches look elegant and taste great. Serve on lettuce-lined serving plates.” - by Tracey
Original recipe yields 24 appetizer sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brush chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper. Wrap in foil and bake in the preheated oven 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Remove chicken from heat. Cool, debone and chop.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, mayonnaise and dill. Gently fold in grapes, mandarin oranges and sunflower seeds.
- Spread the mixture on miniature croissants. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 537 cal
- 38.6 g
- 31.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (32)Rate This Recipe
"This was a delicious recipe! Sam's Club has an excellent rotisserie chicken and I asked an employee there what seasonings they used. He said Lawry's prepares and sends a seasoning rub that is specia..." See morelly made for them. Anyway, I used the Sam's Club rotisserie chicken in this and the flavor blends were perfect and it was soo easy! My family scarfed this up."
"The fresh dill with the oranges and grapes is great. I served this as a "fork" salad with fresh bread. Rave reviews from my friends...." See more"
"Wonderful chicken Salad Sandwiches!! I omitted the grapes and seeds because I did not have them in the house and I cooked chicken breasts instead of a whole chicken. All of the adults at our party l..." See moreoved them! I will definately make them again and add the other ingredients too!"
Roasted Herb Chicken & Potatoes
Book Club Herb Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Just swipe to see more like this.