Roquefort Grapes12 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“I've had this recipe for years, and have never seen one that's similar. Red and green grapes are coated with a Roquefort cheese mixture and rolled in toasted almonds.” - by Karen C.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place almonds in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
- In a food processor, coarsely chop toasted almonds. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whip together cream cheese, Roquefort cheese and heavy cream. Gently fold the seedless red grapes and seedless green grapes into the mixture to coat.
- Roll each grape in the chopped almonds. Place on wax paper and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 292 cal
- 24.3 g
- 12.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"I have always loved cheese and grapes and these were a big hit at a friend's birthday party. I just dumped all the grapes into the cheese mixture and stirred them, then speared each grape with a toot..." See moreh pick, rolled it in the chopped almonds and put it on a platter. No mess at all and they looked great!"
"BIG HIT! If you like blue cheese (as in salad dressing) you will like this. I have always liked cheese and grapes together. This is a wonderful combination of flavors. Messy to make but divine to ..." See moreeat. My sister could not stay away from them."
"I had a problem with this recipe, first because it seemed too bland, and then because it was somewhat messy to make. However, I love fruit and cheese. The second time I tried it, I added a 3-ounce ..." See morepackage of cheddar cheese for more flavor and a bit of mayonnaise, rather than extra cream, for the right texture. It tasted very good, but if I make it again, I will serve the grapes and the Roquefort-Cheddar dip separately."
Ruth's Roquefort Cheese Ball
Chicken Salad with Grapes and Apples
Just swipe to see more like this.