Seared Veggie Rollups3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Delightfully spicy finger food. It's a great appetizer for parties. I actually won a chili pepper cooking contest with this. A food processor is useful for chopping the peppers, onion and garlic. For the frozen mixed vegetables, I prefer a bag containing corn, beans and red peppers. Bon appetit!” - by SCOTTC
Original recipe yields 4 rollups
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir jalapeno peppers, banana peppers, Anaheim pepper, garlic and onion in oil until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in the frozen mixed vegetables, water, vegetable broth, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce. Raise heat to high and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until thick and darkened, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Separate crescent roll dough into triangles, and arrange on a large baking sheet. Place a generous amount of the vegetable mixture on each triangle. Roll triangles around the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 408 cal
- 23.1 g
- 42.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"I used all different types of peppers. I thought it looked a bit boring, but it was the hit of the party! People wanted more. The recipe really makes 3 packages of rolls. It's a bit messy rolling,..." See more but it's worth it!"
"Wow, this had so much flavor. Everyone loved these. Followed recipe pretty much as written, maybe a little more hot sauce. Nice and spicy. Mixed frozen veggies had corn, peas, carrots and green be..." See moreans. I want to have another BBQ, so I can make them again."
Spring Veggie Pizza Appetizer
Just swipe to see more like this.