Cranberry Crumb Pie51 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“A cream cheese filling is covered with a festive cranberry layer and topped with a walnut crumb mixture. This is a great Thanksgiving dessert. It is sooo good!” - by BECKYSIZ
Original recipe yields 1 -- 9 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Bake unbaked pie crust in the preheated oven 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in sweetened condensed milk until the mixture is smooth. Stir in lemon juice. Transfer to the pie crust.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon light brown sugar and cornstarch. Mix in whole berry cranberry sauce. Spoon the mixture evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- In a medium bowl, mix butter, all-purpose flour and remaining light brown sugar until crumbly. Stir in the walnuts. Sprinkle evenly over the cranberry mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes in the 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Cool on a metal rack. Serve at room temperature, or chill in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 619 cal
- 34.5 g
- 71.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (51)Rate This Recipe
"This is a fabulous cheese cake I have made for 5 years. It is even better when made w/ a pre-fab graham cracker crust (get the extra serving size). I'm so happy to have the recipe print-out. I've be..." See moreen using the tiny recipe from the top of the condensed milk can, and the letters are getting smaller all the time :)"
"Think I would give this five stars plus, if that were an option. This was such a big hit for Thanksgiving. Just a couple of tweaks I'll mention -- used a graham cracker crust. Also, after reading a ..." See morecouple of comments on too-sweet canned cranberries, I made my own, ("Cranberry Sauce I", I belive -- 1 c. o.j., 12 oz of fresh cranberries and just 3/4 cup sugar, instead of the 1 c. called for, cook for about 10 min.) so I could control the sugar (obviously). Anyway, like I said, HUGE hit at our house -- thanks for a great recipe!!!"
"Rich and sweet. For the life of me I can't figure out how all of that recipe was supposed to fit into a 9" pie crust... and I even had the deep dish crust. So my pie didn't turn out visually very nice..." See more (in fact it oozed out everywhere), but so what! It tasted great, and we just pretended it was a cobbler, instead! :) I'd like to experiment with a little cinnamon and/or nutmeg in this recipe next time."
Cranberry Apple Pie III
Cranberry Cream Pie I
Just swipe to see more like this.