Scrambled Pizza3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“My mother created this delicious recipe, using eggs and bacon as the main topping. It has been a family favorite for many years, especially with the children, who are fussy.” - by Nancy
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour warm water into a mixing bowl. Stir in yeast, salt, sugar, and oregano. Mix in 1 cup flour, and then stir in remaining flour. Cover with plastic wrap, and set aside to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While dough is resting, prepare topping. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium heat until evenly brown. Stir in green onions, and cook for 1 minute. Add eggs to the pan; cook, stirring frequently, until mixture has the consistency of scrambled eggs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread dough out evenly onto a lightly greased pizza tray, and spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with bacon and eggs, Parmesan cheese, and salami.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 203 cal
- 8.6 g
- 20 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"YUM - had a brunch & made this for the kids ... I couldn't keep the adults away! I bought the pizza dough to save time & sprinkled it with the oregano. Recipe is a keeper - Thanks for sharing!..." See more"
Egg Breakfast Pizza
Scrambled Eggs Done Right
Just swipe to see more like this.