Almond Dip6 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This party dip makes an impressive presentation and has an interesting blend of flavors.” - by Jo Ann Hill
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees Celsius).
- Arrange almonds on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, watching carefully and stirring occasionally to prevent burning. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, crumbled bacon, dill weed, and black pepper until well blended. Form mixture into a pinecone shape, and carefully place on a serving dish.
- Beginning at the top of the "pinecone" with the points facing upward, press cooled almonds gently into cheese, each point slightly overlapping the bottom of the almond above. If desired, press a few pine nuts randomly between some of the almonds. Serve with crackers for spreading.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 456 cal
- 40.4 g
- 15.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
The Best Bacon-Tomato Dip
Feta and Almond Cheese Ball
Just swipe to see more like this.