Tasty Tender Pork Tenderloin186 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“You can put the knives away because this easy, no-fuss tenderloin absolutely melts in your mouth. My family insists I make this at least once a week!” - by Christine
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Trim any excess fat from pork and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper. Dust with flour, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 to 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sear the pork in the oil, rotating to brown evenly all sides. Transfer to a baking dish just large enough to fit the tenderloin.
- In a bowl, stir together the Russian-style salad dressing, honey, and onion soup mix. Pour evenly over the tenderloin, rolling the meat to coat on all sides. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake, covered, in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, basting with glaze every 10 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking another 30 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink in the center.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 648 cal
- 25.7 g
- 80.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (186)Rate This Recipe
"This is an excellent recipe. The first time I made exactly as the recipe stated, however I have found it to be a little too sweet for my taste. Now whenever I make this, I reduce the amountof honey ..." See morein half, add two tablespoons each of chilli sauce and balsamic vinegar and 1 cup of chicken broth. Makes a wonderful sauce."
"Definitely a keeper. Made this for Easter Dinner yesterday and even my pickiest eaters loved it. Lots of leftover sauce (no pork though); my mom even wanted to take some of the sauce home and find so..." See moreme other meat to soak in it. Easy and delicious. I didn't make any changes to the recipe except that I browned the meat the day before and put it in it's baking dish covered overnight in the fridge. I also made the sauce the day before in a separate container and poured it over the meat just before putting it in the oven. Try it. You won't be disappointed."
"The best tasting pork tenderloin I've ever had!!! My husband and I LOVED this recipe. So easy and yummy. I made the Russian Salad Dressing from scratch (got recipe from All Recipes). I also placed..." See more carrots and potatoes around the tenderloin and sprinkled some freshly chopped garlic on top of the veggies. A complete meal that was hard to stop eating."
Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce
Spicy Peach Pork Tenderloin
Just swipe to see more like this.