Hershey's® White Chocolate Cinnamon Scones26 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Delicate sour cream scones flavored with white chocolate and lemon, and studded with cinnamon chips.” - by Sally Sibthorpe
Original recipe yields 6 scones
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sift 2 cups flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large bowl. Stir in lemon peel. Cut butter in with a pastry blender or fork until the mixture is resembles cornmeal. Mix in 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, egg yolk, and vanilla. Stir in 1/2 cup melted HERSHEY'S HUGS . Mix into flour and butter mixture, and mix until dough comes together in moist clumps. Gather dough into ball.
- Press dough out on lightly floured surface to form a 8 inch round; cut into 6 wedges. Transfer wedges to prepared baking sheet, spacing 1 inch apart. Brush tops lightly with cream.
- Bake until scones are crusty on top, and a tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cool slightly. Drizzle the scones alternately with 1/4 cup melted HERSHEY'S HUGS and 1/4 melted HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 676 cal
- 37.7 g
- 73.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (26)Rate This Recipe
"Such a glamorous treat! I actually searched every grocery store in the area and could not find cinnamon chips, so I used Hershey's toffee bits instead... Still - such a success! These scones liter..." See moreally melt in your mouth and I'm told they're beautiful enough to sell! I recommend dividing the recipe into 8 pieces instead of 6 - they're still huge!"
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies II
Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins
Just swipe to see more like this.