Southern Living magazine's Fajitas6 Reviews
“For tender pieces of flank steak, always slice across the grain at a 45-degree angle.” - by Southern Living magazine
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- SEPARATE garlic bulb into cloves; peel and crush cloves.
- COMBINE garlic and next 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add steak. Cover or seal, and chill 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- REMOVE steak and vegetables from marinade; discard marinade.
- COAT vegetables with vegetable cooking spray. Place in a grill basket.
- GRILL steak and vegetables, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400 to 500 degrees) 4 minutes on each side, or until steak reaches the desired degree of doneness and vegetables are tender.
- CUT steak diagonally across the grain into very thin slices. Serve steak, bell peppers, and onion with tortillas, salsa, and sour cream. Garnish, if desired.
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"The best fajitas recipe I have tried in a long time. Even the kids loved it!..." See more"
"I made these last night and marinated the meat like suggested....after cooking the meat definitley needed salt. The flavor was OK-the lime was too overpowering for my Husband and I didn't use as much ..." See moreas the recipe called for. I guess I expected more and wasn't impressed at all."
Just swipe to see more like this.