Asparagus and Ravioli with Dijon Alfredo Sauce54 Reviews
“Finally, a gourmet dish you desire without all the hassle.” - by Southern Living magazine
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- COOK ravioli in a large saucepan according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- SNAP off tough ends of asparagus; cut asparagus into 2-inch-long pieces.
- MELT 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add asparagus, and saute 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Spoon over ravioli.
- MELT remaining 7 tablespoons butter in skillet over medium heat; add garlic, and saute 1 minute. Whisk in mustard. Gradually whisk in whipping cream until smooth.
- BRING whipping cream mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes. Stir in cheese and remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts. Pour over asparagus and ravioli, and toss. Serve immediately.
Reviews (54)Rate This Recipe
"I thought that this recipe was great. I used Guldens Spicy mustard instead and used only 1/2 the amount. Definitely have garlic bread to dip in the sauce. Soooooo good! Thank you..." See more"
"Really good!! Think I will add some mushrooms or sundried tomatoes next time. Used only 1/3 cup of dijon-but will use full amount next time, and no nutmeg!!..." See more"
"My family really enjoyed this recipie. I used more ravioli than was called for in the recipie (about twice the amount) and there was still plenty of sauce. I also used about 2 tbs less butter than w..." See moreas called for, and used light instead of heavy cream. I followed other reviewers advice and only used about one tbs of dijon mustard. The result was a much lighter sauce with a velvetly (rather than greasy) texture. A definite company dish."
Just swipe to see more like this.