Mock Tea Sangria13 Reviews
“You can substitute 1 cup orange juice and 1 cup lemon-lime soft drink for orange soft drink, if desired.” - by Southern Living magazine
Original recipe yields 9 cups
- PROCESS raspberries in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour puree through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large container, discarding raspberry seeds. Set puree aside.
- BRING 3 cups water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring often. Remove from heat; add tea bag. Cover and steep 5 minutes.
- REMOVE tea bag with a slotted spoon, squeezing gently; cool tea mixture.
- STIR together tea mixture, raspberry puree, grape juice, and lemon and lime slices. Chill.
- STIR in orange soft drink, and serve immediately over ice.
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"This is really good! I made it the night before thinking it would be a good morning caffeine drink, but it didn't last that long--the pitcher was completely empty by the next morning! The empty pitche..." See morer was, however, still in the fridge...MEN!!!!"
"This makes a wonderful alternative to the alcoholic version. My kids can't get enough of it!..." See more"
"This was an excellent recipe. I am a sangria connoseur and I can't believe there is no alcohol in this! I just made it to a lunch party and it was a hit. I mixed all the ingredient except the soda and..." See more left it in the fridge overnight and the flavors mixed beautifully. The hardest part of making this is putting the puree through the strainer, but it is worth it. I also squeezed some of the citrus a bit into the mix but next time I will not, as it takes some of the attention away from the rest of the flavors. Thanks to allrecipes.com for giving me another favorite!"
Just swipe to see more like this.