Cheesecake Cookie Cups208 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“These individually-sized dessert cups are handy for entertaining.” - by NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE®
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- PREHEAT oven to 325 degrees F. Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- PLACE one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 288 cal
- 13.3 g
- 37.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (208)Rate This Recipe
"These were easy and a good treat! Everyone loved them. You should only put two tablespoons of the filling in each cup; three wouldn't fit and you'd run out of filling...." See more"
"I GOT THIS RECIPE ACTUALLY FROM NESTLE AND WANTED TO SEE IF THEY HAD IT ON HERE YET. I MADE THESE FOR WORK THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING AS A SMALL DESSERT. THEY ALMOST DIDN'T MAKE IT CAUSE MY BOYFRIE..." See moreND ATE HALF THE DOZEN. SINCE I DIDN'T KNOW IF EVERYONE LIKED CHERRIES I MELTED SOME CHOCOLATE AND MADE CUTE DESIGNS ON THE TOP AFTER THEY WERE DONE COOKING. IM GOING TO MAKE MORE TONIGHT FOR THANKSGIVING TOMORROW. THIS IS A GREAT RECIPE, THE CHEESECAKE IS VERY TASTY."
"I made these delicious little cheesecakes (minus the cherries because they had to be travel-friendly) for a pot-luck function at the cosmetology school I am attending. I'll tell you what...I thought ..." See morethey were delicious and so did everyone else. I got RAVE reviews!!! Now I'm going to be using the actual recipe as a whole cheesecake for Thanksgiving!!! It's so easy!"
Just swipe to see more like this.