Roasted Salmon with Orange-Ginger Glaze42 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This recipe couldn't be any easier with only four ingredients -- but it's filled with flavor! Serve with jasmine rice and grilled asparagus for a lovely summer meal.” - by LINDA W.
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place orange juice in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Cook and stir 10 to 15 minutes, until reduced by about 1/2 and thickened. Remove from heat, and allow to cool.
- Stir balsamic vinegar and ginger root into orange juice.
- Line a medium baking dish with parchment paper. Place salmon fillet on paper, skin side down. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with 1/2 the orange juice mixture.
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes. Brush with remaining marinade, and continue baking 10 to 15 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 328 cal
- 15.3 g
- 5.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (42)Rate This Recipe
"simply great, and as always i change the recipe a little bit and turn out terrific, i used equal parts of orange juice and balsamic vinegar so it was 1/2 cup of orange juice and 1/2 of balsamic also 2..." See more teaspoons of fresh ginger and 3 tbs of brown sugar put everything to boil for a while i use it for salmon chicken, meat everything always keep it in my fridge"
"this recipe was great. the salmon was tender and juicy and had a great flavor. i reserved some of the o.j. mixture and added a touch of soy sauce and toasted sesame seeds to serve on the side with t..." See morehe salmon."
"i thought this was awesome. and so easy! i had to use red wine vinegar instead of balsamic (which i toned down w/ a touch of maple syrup) and grated dried ginger instead of fresh. i also added one sma..." See morell clove of minced garlic to (forgive me) kick it up a notch. i served it on a bed of cashew/ginger fried rice and drizzled the rest of the orange sauce on top with some toasted sesame seeds. fantabulous!"
Blackened Salmon Fillets
Salmon with Brown Sugar and Bourbon Glaze
Just swipe to see more like this.