Broccoli and Provolone Quiche49 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“A cheesy and garlicky pie.” - by JAIME LYNN
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place a steamer basket in a medium saucepan filled with about 1 inch of water. Place broccoli in the steamer basket, and bring water to a boil. Cover, and steam 5 minutes, or until broccoli is tender but firm.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, and saute garlic and onion until tender. Mix in the broccoli, and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes. Season with red pepper flakes. Transfer to the pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg yolk, and heavy cream. Pour over the broccoli mixture in the pie crust. Season with salt and pepper. Top with Provolone.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 486 cal
- 42.1 g
- 17.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (49)Rate This Recipe
"Great quiche! My whole family loved it! I put a little cheese on the bottom of the crust and it was yum. :)..." See more"
"I have made many quiche recipes over the years and this was absolutely the best!. I used Krusteaz pie crust mix for the crust, and Trader Joe's mediteranean cheese mix. (Provolone, Fontina, Kasseri) T..." See morehe quiche took longer, maybe because I used a pottery quiche dish, not a pie pan. OOOOH so worth the wait. My family loves this and I will make it again as soon as I have some leftover steamed broccoli......thanks"
Easy Bacon and Cheese Quiche
Easy Broccoli Quiche
Just swipe to see more like this.