Raspberry Almond Muffins36 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This is an easy recipe that is pretty much fool proof. I manage a market cafe that serves homemade pastries in the morning, and this 'made-up' recipe was a total seller with our customers. Now they come in and ask for these over and over. I hope you'll enjoy these as much as our customers do.” - by TIFFANY REED
Original recipe yields 6 jumbo muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Arrange almonds in a single layer on a medium baking sheet, and bake in the preheated oven 5 to 10 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 6 cup jumbo muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, 3/4 cup almonds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix water, almond extract, butter, and eggs. Blend into the flour mixture. Fold raspberries into batter. Spoon into the prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
- Bake 25 minutes in the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven, until a knife inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 603 cal
- 29.5 g
- 75.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (36)Rate This Recipe
"This is a great idea for a muffin, but as a former professional baker I think this recipe needs a little tweaking! First, I added an egg and substituted the water for buttermilk. Some previous users..." See more commented that the muffins appeared grayish-- the milk should solve this problem. I also added some cinnamon and vanilla extract to help the flavor-- not too much, you don't want to overpower the almond! I used about 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp vanilla. Hope that helps everyone, they turned out great for me!! "
"These muffins are great! I used only 1tsp almond extract and be sure the raspberries are still frozen when you put them in the mix. This will avoid the "gray" color. Also just lightly fold the berr..." See moreies in."
"I loved this recipie. Almonds are my favorite nut, and Raspberries are my favorite berry, so this is the perfect combination for me. Toasting the almonds really brought out the flavor. I added a bit m..." See moreore almond extract then called for, and they turned ot great. Thank you for sharing this recipie with us! I'll deffinetly be making it again and again. :)"
Raspberry and Almond Shortbread Thumbprints
Raspberry Lemon Muffins
Just swipe to see more like this.