Herbal Shrimp Delight with Beer Sauce3 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Chopped tiger shrimp on a delicious blend of greens and herbs, drizzled with my own beer and tomato sauce!” - by Chris Warner
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a medium bowl, toss together basil, oregano, parsley, spinach, romaine lettuce, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and white wine.
- In a small bowl, blend the flour and water to a paste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium high heat, and saute the onion, green onion, and garlic 5 minutes, until tender. Mix in the tomato. Reduce heat to low, and blend in the flour and water. Cook and stir until thickened. Mix in the beer and lime juice, season with salt and pepper, and simmer while cooking the shrimp.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a separate medium saucepan. Saute the shrimp about 3 minutes on each side, until opaque.
- Remove shrimp from heat, and finely chop while warm. Serve over the herb and greens mixture, and drizzle with beer sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan and freshly ground black pepper.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 248 cal
- 13.6 g
- 10.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Excellent! But I chop the shrimp large, not small...." See more"
"I couldn't find those herbs fresh, so I just added about a tbsp of each herb dried to the wine/oil mix, and used it as a dressing for the romaine/spinach combo. I also just cut each shrimp in half, b..." See moreecause I love big bites of shrimp. The sauce was missing something, but I'm not sure what."
Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
Shrimp in Sherry Cream Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.