Chicken Frittata12 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“A nice chicken and vegetable dish, nicely complemented with a summer salad, to serve on a nice summer day.” - by PEARLNZ
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook 10 minutes, or until tender but firm; drain.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat, and saute garlic and onions until tender.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, milk, and eggs.
- In a medium bowl, mix potatoes, garlic and onions, flour mixture, broccoli, mushrooms, Cheddar cheese, and chicken. Transfer to a medium baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until eggs are no longer runny and top is lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 376 cal
- 17.4 g
- 32.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"The flavor of this dish is good, I however had the same issue as other reviewers with the cook time. At 25 minutes it was not done so I added another 15. After the dish sat for 10 minutes while I se..." See morerved and got everyone to the table it was over cooked. I would recommend you undercook the dish slightly and let it sit."
"I have made this recipe twice and it was excellent both times. Lighter than the usual egg and sausage breakfast casseroles. Ham and asparagus worked well in place of chicken and broccoli. One hint ..." See moreI would offer when making this for the first time: I found that the amount of food that goes into this dish didn't fit in a medium size mixing bowl or baking dish as suggested in the recipe. I used a large mixing bowl and a 9x13 baking pan."
Potato and Cheese Frittata
Just swipe to see more like this.