Tiramisu Parfait2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 3 hr
- Ready In: 3 hr 20 min
“A splendid twist to the traditional tiramisu!” - by Maker of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cut angel food cake into 1-inch cubes. Set aside.
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot water. Chill in refrigerator.
- Combine mascarpone and cream cheese in mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. Add 2 tablespoons coffee, dark brown sugar, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and vanilla. Mix well. Set aside.
- Pour cold coffee into a 9X13 inch pan.
- Assemble Tiramisu: Quickly dip half of angel food cake pieces into the coffee. Remove immediately and place in medium glass serving bowl. Spread half of cheese mixture on top. Sprinkle with 1 tsp cocoa powder. Repeat with remaining angel food cake, cheese mixture, and cocoa.
- Cover and chill for three hours or overnight before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 210 cal
- 7 g
- 37.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was awesome. Instead of just using the cream cheese mixture, I mixed 4 TBSP of heavy cream with some vanilla extract (to taste)and mixed the cream mixture with the cheese mixture. Simply t..." See morehe most delicious desert"
"I made this for my grandmother, who is diabetic, and everyone at our family gathering couldn't get enough of it! I was unable to find a sugar-free angel food cake, so I substituted with Sweet'n Low y..." See moreellow cake, which you can buy a mix for. It worked just fine, and this stuff is DELICIOUS!!! Also, it's pretty easy to make and looks very pretty too...always a nice bonus! "
Just swipe to see more like this.