Drunken Ribs6 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 2 hr
- Ready In: 10 hr 30 min
“This recipe is one my favorites, it is one I found one day when I was experimenting. My family and friends enjoyed it and I hope you will too!” - by CHEF BOOZER
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a medium bowl, mix garlic powder, white pepper, seasoned salt, onion salt, and oregano.
- Place ribs in a large roasting pan, and rub evenly with the garlic powder mixture to coat. Pour distilled white vinegar and 1/2 the beer, or enough to cover ribs, into the pan. Cover pan, and marinate ribs in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
- Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect, medium heat, and lightly oil grate.
- In a large saucepan, whisk together remaining beer, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, maple syrup, brown sugar, liquid smoke, margarine, apple cider vinegar, and honey mustard. Bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, or until a thick sauce has formed.
- Remove ribs from the marinade mixture, and coat liberally with the sauce. Place on the prepared grill, and cook 1 1/2 to 2 hours, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Brush frequently with the sauce while cooking.
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"I wish I could give more than five stars. These were the best ribs I have ever tasted. They were slightly sweet and had excellent flavor all the way through. I used a honey lager beer in my marinad..." See moree and the taste did come through so I would recommend you use a good quality beer. Also, this is not the rib recipe for you if you don't like the taste of beer."
"I received so many compliments on these ribs! I boiled the ribs at home and then left them soaking in the marinade. Then place them on the grill and basted to add flavor. GREAT recipe! You do not nee..." See mored that much beer. I used only 2 bottles. It makes enough bbq sauce for you to keep and use later. "
"We made this recipe last night. We like the idea of soaking them in Beer and spices overnight, then into a low heat oven. We think the sauce tasted wonderful, but it just didn't thicken up...so, we ..." See moreadded a some flour when cooking the sauce to help it get to the right consistency...all in all this was a tasty recipe!"
Korean Beef Ribs
Just swipe to see more like this.