Killer Cheesecake84 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 30 min
“This is a basic delicious cheesecake that you can spruce up with sugared strawberries or blueberries on top, but it is fantastic just plain. Yummy!” - by AUSTNTACHS
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a food processor, combine graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar, butter and cinnamon. Pulse until smooth. Press into the bottom of an 8x12 inch baking dish.
- In the food processor, combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, eggs and vanilla. Process until smooth. Pour over crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to cool for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread over top of cheesecake. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 495 cal
- 37.6 g
- 32.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (84)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was delicious! The food processor made it very easy. I found this recipe tasted great cold but much better at room temperature. Cheesecake is hard to judge when it is done and an overcooke..." See mored cheesecake will become dry, so if you take it out when the centre of the cake is still a little wiggly it turns out just perfect. The most effective way to bake cheesecake is to bake it in a water bath. Have a dish with a little water in it that is bigger than the cheesecake dish and it sits in it to cook. Since water evaporates at the boiling point, the water bath will never get hotter than 212 degrees F (100 degrees C), no matter what the oven temperature. This means that the outer edge of your cheesecake won't bake faster than the center, which can cause it to soufflé, sink, and crack. I added cherry pie filling cherries on the top. I will definately share this with company as I already did my familly."
"This cheesecake is awesome. My boyfriend can't get enough of it and has me make it everytime guests come over for dinner. It's a definite keeper. Thanks for sharing this recipe...." See more"
Key Lime Cheesecake II
Just swipe to see more like this.