Southwestern Roasted Corn Salad80 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Corn has never tasted so good! This is a perfect side dish for a BBQ and tastes great on a hot summer day.” - by Kim Fusich
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place the corn in a large pot with enough water to cover, and soak at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Remove silks from corn, but leave the husks.
- Place corn on the preheated grill. Cook, turning occasionally, 20 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat, cool slightly, and discard husks.
- Cut the corn kernels from the cob, and place in a medium bowl. Mix in the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and red onion.
- In a blender or food processor, mix the cilantro, olive oil, garlic, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Blend until smooth, and stir into the corn salad.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 223 cal
- 14.7 g
- 23.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (80)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was pretty good...even my son liked it! I did make a few adjustments: I only used 1/2 a red onion and that was plenty. I added a can of black beans. The sauce seemed a little bland, so I ..." See moreadded more hot sauce, a splash of cider vinegar, a dash of taco seasoning (I already had it out for another recipe) and some cumin. It was a hit! :) A tip for de kerneling the cob: use a large bowl and a small bowl. Turn the small bowl upside down and put it inside the large bowl. Stand the ear of corn up on the upside down bowl and run your knife down along the edge of the cob. All of the kernels will fall into the bigger bowl, instead of all over your counter. :)"
"This recipe was delicious and so easy! The only change I made was to use frozen corn instead of fresh, and I grilled it on my George Foreman grill. Turned out fantastic with much less work :) The c..." See moreilantro dressing is amazing."
Summer Corn Salad with Asparagus
Grilled Corn Off the Cob Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.