Super Nachos12 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“This makes a huge meal-sized tray of nachos with lots of good stuff! You can adjust ingredient quantities to suit your preference. Serve with extra chips if required. Great for game day.” - by Melanie
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until meat is crumbly and no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water and simmer until beef mixture has thickened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread tortilla chips on the prepared baking sheet; top with Cheddar cheese and dot with refried beans and ground beef mixture.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, watching carefully to prevent burning, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top nachos with salsa, sour cream, black olives, green onions, and jalapeno peppers.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 432 cal
- 24.5 g
- 39.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"I like to make this using ground turkey or ground chicken and I like to use either tomato juice or tomato sauce instead of water when I combine the taco seasoning with the browned ground meat. I use h..." See moreomemade taco seasoning, homemade refried beans, homemade salsa in this recipe--that really takes it to a whole other level. My boys absolutely love this. It's great for those weekends when nothing in the cupboard sounds good for lunch/dinner and you just want something fun. GREAT "dad's cooking!" meal."
"This is almost the exact recipe that I use for nachos. Helpful hint...mix the beans with the seasoned beef. Beans alone are sometimes difficult to spread...." See more"
"Great recipe. The only change I made was add the beans to the meat mixture. Careful with the broiling time, mine took only 3 minutes. For toppings I used (after it came out of the oven): green chil..." See morei's, black olives, green onion, sour cream and salsa. I will never make nachos in the microwave again, oven only. Absolutely Delicious."
Italian Nachos Restaurant-Style
Over the Top Nachos
Just swipe to see more like this.