Cheesy Pasta Alfredo with Salmon25 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This simple recipe calls for pasta mixed with Alfredo sauce and baked salmon. Family members top their own pasta serving with as much Parmesan cheese as they want!” - by DELILAH_DILLON
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Heat Alfredo sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Place salmon in a baking dish. Mix the lemon juice and vinegar in a small bowl, and pour over the salmon. Season with basil and parsley.
- Bake salmon 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until easily flaked with a fork. Remove from heat, and break into bite sized pieces.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rotini, and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and place in a large bowl.
- Gently toss the salmon, pasta, and Alfredo sauce together in the large bowl. Serve with the Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 571 cal
- 29.4 g
- 47.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (25)Rate This Recipe
"Just fabulous! The only change I made was to use white wine instead of vinegar when cooking the salmon. I've made it several times already and will make it many more!..." See more"
"Wow, this was so good. I used the "famous restaurant alfredo sauce" recipe in place of the canned sauce. I also didn't toss it with the parmesan cheese. Will use this recipe again and again. Thinking ..." See moreabout replacing the salmon with shrimp and scallops next time. Thanks!"
"This was a WONDERFUL recipe - our whole family enjoyed it, even my 2 year old. We ended up making too much salmon for the original dish and ended up just buying more alfredo sauce and cooking up more..." See more rotini to eat it again the next night. Super easy and it took about 20 minutes total to make - I just timed the cooking time of the salmon with the cooking time of the pasta. Thank you for sharing this recipe - will be added to my permanant recipe book at home!"
Sausage and Bow-Tie Pasta Florentine
Tasty Tuna Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.