Pepperoni Casserole82 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Spaghetti with a twist! Your standard spaghetti topped with a combination of mozzarella/cottage cheese and a layer of pepperoni to top it off. The sausage can be substituted with hamburger.” - by CKROPER
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until evenly brown.
- In the prepared casserole dish, mix the cooked pasta, sausage, and pasta sauce. In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, olives, and mozzarella cheese. Spoon the cheese mixture over the sausage and pasta mixture. Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 693 cal
- 34 g
- 53.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (82)Rate This Recipe
"this was really good and so easy to make! i substituted ricotta instead of the cottage cheese, it turned out really well!..." See more"
"This was an easy delicious recipe. I mixed frozen spinach that was drained in with the cottage cheese. ..." See more"
"My family loves this dish. I have a picky 5 yr. old who only wants pizza and hot dogs. This dish has become her favorite. I made a few changes. I started off by sauteeing a frozen 3 pepper and onion b..." See morelend in evoo with minced garlic. I then added the Italian sausage to it. I used 2 16 oz. jars of Spaghetti Sauce instead of 1. I took out the black olives and added frozen spinach. I used 16oz. of mozzarella as well. I had enough left over for leftovers for my lunch and dinner again. This was totally full of awesomeness."
Egg and Spinach Casserole
Timballo Spaghetti Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.