Carrot Souffle with Brown Sugar24 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“Sweet carrot Souffle made with brown sugar and vanilla. A must to bring along next time you are invited for dinner. Easy, unique, and always a hit!” - by Deanna
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a stockpot of salted water to a boil. Cook carrots until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat, and drain well.
- Place carrots in a food processor with the margarine, and pulse to puree. Add the eggs, brown sugar, flour, baking powder, and baking soda, and process until smooth.
- Pour carrot mixture into a 1quart, round baking dish. Place the dish inside a larger dish with 1 inch of water to prevent burning bottom of casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until firm.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 240 cal
- 13.4 g
- 27.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (24)Rate This Recipe
"I made this for the 1st time for a pot luck lunch and it was a big hit. I used a blender, instead of a food processor, with excellent results...." See more"
"This recipe was easy, fast and tasted great. My son who does not eat carrots loved it!! I am a vegetarian and I LOVED it :-) We all know that Carrots' antioxidant compounds help protect against cardio..." See morevascular disease and cancer and also promote good vision, especially night vision. I can't think of a tastier way to include carrots' in our diet!Thanks for sharing this recipe! "
Holiday Carrot Souffle
Just swipe to see more like this.