Ginger Glazed Chicken with Pineapple Salsa30 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Ready In: 4 hr 32 min
“Brushing the chicken with leftover marinade ensures that each bite will be packed with flavor.” - by Dole Food Company
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine first 8 ingredients ingredients except chicken, in small bowl. Place chicken in resealable bag. Pour glaze over chicken coating well. Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours.
- Combine pineapple tidbits, red onion, cilantro and lime juice in small bowl. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Drain chicken. Pour marinade into small saucepan. Bring to a boil; boil 2 minutes.
- Grill chicken; covered, 6 minutes. Brush with marinade, turn and cook 8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F in thickest part of chicken. Baste several times while cooking.
- Serve with heaping portions of salsa.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 412 cal
- 21.1 g
- 29.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (30)Rate This Recipe
"This is awesome...my husband and I really enjoyed this dish!! Only changes were less cilantro in the salsa, and i added green onions and red bell peppers. I cooked the chicken in a frying pan which ..." See morei think worked great! I loved how colourful the salsas was!! YUM!!!"
"This chicken had a great flavor. I marinated the chicken longer than intended,overnight and then through the next day, and it was great. My only complaint was that I felt like the pineapple salsa call..." See moreed for too much cilantro. I used a couple of tablespoons and that was plenty, as it has such a strong taste. Served this with a caribbean rice mix and it was a great tropical flavored dish."
Just swipe to see more like this.