Grilled Chicken Breasts with Zesty Peanut Sauce64 Reviews
“Chicken is marinated in a spicy peanut marinade then grilled and served with a hot creamy peanut sauce. Garnish with cilantro for an elegant presentation.” - by JIF®
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Wash, trim and pound the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Combine chicken and next 8 ingredients in a plastic bag. Marinate 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Combine the JIF®, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and cayenne in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly for about 15 minutes or until thickened. Whisk in the stock and cream. Cook 1 minute more, whisking; set aside.
- Preheat grill. Remove chicken from marinade and place on a hot grill. Grill until browned - about 4 to 6 minutes on each side (or until center is no longer pink) - turning only once.
- Serve hot topped with the peanut sauce. Sprinkle with the cilantro.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 681 cal
- 39.6 g
- 18.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (64)Rate This Recipe
"My husband hates chicken and only eats it because I fix it. He flipped over this, didn't know what it was but loved it. I had no idea what it would be like with all of these ingredients, but wouldn't ..." See morechance anything.GREAT!!!. Thanks Jiff "
"I may even use this sauce on other dishes, YUM. Microwaving the peanut butter 20 sec or so makes it mix much better/easier...." See more"
Grilled Salmon with Peanut Hoisin Sauce
Broccoli Noodle Salad with Asian Peanut Citrus Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.