Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake110 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“For something a little bit different and a whole lot delicious, make this autumn pumpkin cheesecake instead of pumpkin pie for your Thanksgiving feast.” - by EAGLE BRAND®
Original recipe yields 1 (9 inch) cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center appears nearly set when shaken. Cool 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- To serve, spoon some Maple Pecan Sauce over cheesecake.
- Maple Pecan Glaze: In medium-sized saucepan, combine whipping cream and pure maple syrup; bring to a boil. Boil rapidly 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened; stir occasionally. Stir in chopped pecans. Cover and chill until served. Stir before serving.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 637 cal
- 40.1 g
- 45 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (110)Rate This Recipe
"This cheesecake is awesome! I added 3 oz. more cream cheese and 1 tbsp. of vanilla. For the crust, I used 1 c. graham crackers and 1/4 c. chopped pecans. I made some additional "crust" to press int..." See moreo the sides when the cheesecake was finished. I also cooked the crust for 10 minutes at 325 and let it cool completely before adding the cream cheese/pumkin mixture. Whenever doing a cheesecake - do a waterbath. I cooked this cheesecake in a waterbath at 325 for one hour, turned the oven off and left it in there for one hour. I then chilled it overnight. Then proceeded with the maple pecan glaze. No cracks, and it was completely done and very, very rich."
"I made this cheesecake for Thanksgiving and it was a HUGE hit! I don't like pumpkin pie, and I'm not a huge fan of cheesecake either, but this was so so so good. Some of the reviews complained about t..." See morehe baking time, but I kept mine in only 10 minutes past what the recipe called for. Add a teaspoon of corn starch to the dry ingredients and it doesn't even crack! I had no problems making or adding the topping either, and it was absolutely necessary for the taste!! This was the first cheesecake I've ever made myself and it just went so well! So good, I'm making two for Christmas!!"
Brownie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Cherry Swirled Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.