Low-Carb Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake16 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr 10 min
- Ready In: 9 hr 40 min
“All your friends will love this low-carb cheesecake made with a nut and low-carb cookie crust and a marbled chocolate filling - it is not just for those on a low-carb diet!” - by Syd
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Combine cookie crumbs, butter, 3 tablespoons Splenda, and nuts. Press evenly in the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Chill crust while preparing the filling. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- In a large bowl, whip egg whites until stiff but not dry.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup Splenda, and flour substitute until smooth. Beat in egg yolks one at a time, blending well after each addition. Gently fold whipped egg whites into cream cheese mixture. Spoon batter into prepared crust. Slowly swirl 6 ounces of melted chocolate through cheese mixture to give a marbled effect.
- Place pan on a cookie sheet in the preheated oven, and bake 60 to 70 minutes or until set. Turn off oven, and allow cake to cool in the oven with the door open. When cool, transfer to the refrigerator, and chill overnight.
- Spread 3 ounces of melted chocolate on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining chopped nuts, and then refrigerate until chilled. Scrape chocolate from pan to form slivers. Decorate cake with chocolate slivers by heaping over the top, and pressing vertically onto the sides of the cake.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 380 cal
- 34.4 g
- 8.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"I made this recently, and it was very good. I did change the crust because the only low carb cookies I could find were peanut butter. I made my crust with ground almonds, unsweetened coconut, cocoa ..." See morepowder, splenda and butter. My only problem was that the chocolate didn't swirl very well, so the top didn't look very good. I fixed it by melting some more chocolate with cream and glazing the top. Then I sprinkled on some more coconut. It was excellent. Very rich."
"The filling is really good...excellent and no hint of "sugar-free" taste. This is like a real NY cheesecake...." See more"
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake I
Orange Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.