Cinnamon Rolls I211 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 40 min
“This is my all time favorite cinnamon roll recipe. It turns out perfect every time and so quick and easy to make.” - by Kathy Nowell
Original recipe yields 12 rolls
- Place water, egg, bread flour, white sugar, powdered milk, salt, 5 tablespoons butter and yeast in bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select DOUGH setting, and turn machine on.
- Meanwhile; in a small saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter. Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and ice cream; bring to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes. Pour caramel into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- When machine has finished cycling remove dough from pan and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Pat dough into a rectangle. Spread with softened butter and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Crumble 1/2 cup brown sugar over the top. Roll up, and seal edge. Cut into 12 rolls, and place in prepared pan of caramel. Allow to rise until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 376 cal
- 19.2 g
- 46.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (211)Rate This Recipe
"Very good. I was skeptical, even after having read all of the great reviews but they truly are very good. The bread is moist and tender, not hard and with using the bread maker, this is a pretty eas..." See morey recipe to make. It takes time due to the required rising but other than that, it's quick and easy. I did do a couple of things differently -- I added more cinnamon, 1 tsp was not nearly enough; I omitted the powdered milk; and I used cream instead of ice cream. Next time I'll add nuts and they'll be perfect. I'm glad I didn't heed the advice to double the caramel, they were quite sweet and quite gooey with the recipe as it was. Try 'em, you won't be disappointed."
"These are absolutly the best cinnamon rolls! I have made them for everyone this holiday season and all have loved them. The only thing I did different after the first batch was divide my dough in ha..." See morelf and bake in 2 8x8 pans. The center rolls wouldn't shrink then, and they looked gorgeous :) Thanks for the wonderful recipe."
"Happy thanksgiving to all. I am glad that this recipe has been enjoyed by so many. Someone said they weren't sure of the size triangle to make. I think 12 X 17 is about right. When I cut the rolls i..." See morento 12 to put in the pan they are about 1½". What I do is, cut the long roll in half and then each half into six. They come out pretty uniform. Thanks for all the good comments about this recipe. It is indeed a "keeper". Kathy Nowell"
Cinnamon Rolls III
Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
Just swipe to see more like this.