Garlic-Lemon Double Stuffed Chicken640 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Not your everyday chicken dish! Stuffed with Cheddar and cream cheeses, then drenched with a garlic-lemon-butter sauce, your friends and family will be begging you to make this recipe - believe me, I know!” - by CHRCAMILLO
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly coat a large, shallow baking dish with oil.
- Butterfly each breast by slicing in half horizontally through the center, cutting almost but not completely through. Place one slice each of Cheddar and cream cheese in the center of each breast. Close again as if placing between the pages of a book. Set aside.
- Pour milk into a shallow bowl. In a separate bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Romano cheese. Carefully dip each breast first in milk, then in breadcrumb mixture, patting lightly to firmly coat. Place breasts side by side in a single layer in pre-oiled baking dish, tucking edges under to seal.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in lemon juice and garlic, and drizzle evenly over chicken. Season breasts with garlic salt and paprika, if using.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 642 cal
- 44.7 g
- 19 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (640)Rate This Recipe
"Made this for dinner last night, what can I say . . .EXCELLENT! The only changes I made were I added 1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice instead of just 1 tablespoon (this was a recipe for 4) and to..." See more be honest, I think next time I will add even more lemon. We like that lemon flavor!! Also, I used cheddar (hard) slices and I think I will do the shredded cheddar and I will try and spread the cream cheese on (instead of chunky). Maybe that will prevent it from oozing out!! :) Overall, this is an excellent recipe and VERY flavorful and to be honest, VERY easy to make. . .a must try for any household!"
"Very tasty!!! I did what one reviewer suggested and pounded the chicken flat, filled with cheese, and then roll up (securing with toothpicks). I also used Parmesan instead of Romano. This was so easy...." See more Will do MANY more times :-)"
Stuffed Tomato Basil Chicken
Pecan Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Broccoli
Just swipe to see more like this.