Blueberry Monkey Bread29 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 1 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“Servings are broken off, piece by piece. This snack cake can be enjoyed all year around thanks to frozen blueberries.” - by JJOHN32
Original recipe yields 1 - 10 x 4 inch tube pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Thoroughly grease a 10 x 4 inch tube pan.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon. Cut biscuits in quarters, then roll each piece in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Arrange about 1/4 of the biscuit pieces and blueberries in an even layer in pan.
- Place blueberries between biscuit pieces, creating a mosaic effect. Repeat three times with remaining biscuits and blueberries, covering blueberries of one layer with biscuits in next layer to avoid a column of blueberries.
- In saucepan combine sugar, margarine, vanilla, cinnamon, and the additional cup of blueberries. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Cook, stirring frequently until sugar is dissolved and margarine is melted. Pour over biscuits in pan.
- Bake for 65 minutes or until done. Lift or turn out onto a cake plate.
Amount Per Serving (14 total)
- 415 cal
- 18.6 g
- 57.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (29)Rate This Recipe
"This was a disaster! The biscuits and blueberries flooded all over the place. It turned out too gooey and soggy. Any way to fix this?..." See more"
"Took this to work and got rave reviews. Made in a bundt pan and the only change I made was that I used 3 cans of buttermilk biscuit dough instead of 4 (rose just the right height and did not make a ..." See moremess all over my stove)and used fresh blueberries instead of frozen. Thanks Eleanor "
Monkey Bread I
Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.