Monkey Bread IV22 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“I came across this recipe several years ago, and my husband loves it. This is a regular breakfast request at our house.” - by Ellen Rainey
Original recipe yields 1 Bundt pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x5-inch loaf pans or one Bundt pan.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Set aside.
- Slice biscuits into quarters. Drop cut biscuits into sugar and spice mixture. Place sugar and spice-coated biscuits into prepared pan(s).
- Melt butter and mix it with the remaining sugar and spice mixture. Pour over biscuits in pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool bread in pan for 5 to 10 minutes, then invert onto serving plate. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 469 cal
- 24.3 g
- 57.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (22)Rate This Recipe
"REMEMBER TO TURN THE AN AWAY FROM YOU WHEN FLIPPING THIS ONTO A PLATE!! I SUFFERED 2nd degree burns from the hot liquid landing on my shoulder, even after I let this cool some! This is seriously da..." See morengerous. I have made this recipe at least 100 times and I laughed at the review I read on here that said another woman got severe burns, thinking she must've been ignorant . That same night, I was sorry I laughed...just trying to keep this from happening to others."
"Very Good and it's so easy. Next time I'll probably add nuts and make a topping of sorts. I made it in a bundt pan and cooked it for almost an hour. 30 minutes is what's on the recipe but it was wa..." See morey to gooey at that point."
Monkey Bread I
Monkey Bread III
Just swipe to see more like this.