Stephanie's Best Casserole27 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“This is a recipe I make all the time for my family. They love it, especially when there's a lot of cheese.” - by CRAZYBOUT98VETTES
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, and cook rigatoni pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and cook in the skillet 20 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter a 10 inch casserole dish.
- In the prepared casserole dish, mix the cooked pasta, cooked chicken, spaghetti sauce, broccoli rabe, and mozzarella cheese. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly brown.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 515 cal
- 16.5 g
- 55 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (27)Rate This Recipe
"My husband and I enjoyed this one--he went back for seconds! Instead of broccoli and mushrooms I added some red and green peppers, and I also added some additional spices. I left out the cheddar che..." See moreese and substituted more mozzarella instead."
"I really enjoyed this recipe. I made it exactly as the recipe asks except for one wonderful change. I added a packet of dry Italian salad dressing to the chicken. yumm it was fantastic. I was concerne..." See mored about the cheddar cheese but I really thought it added a uniqe and wonderful flavor. I am gonna go and eat some left overs for lunch now lets see if its as good the next day :)"
Best Bresslin' Pasta Casserole Done Cincinnati Style
Timballo Spaghetti Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.