Maple Twists14 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Great for a holiday brunch.” - by JJOHN32
Original recipe yields 16 rolls
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 C).
- Mix cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and margarine or butter. Reserve.
- Mix brown sugar, nuts, and syrup in ungreased 13x9x2 inch pan. Spread evenly.
- Mix baking mix, milk, white sugar, and egg until dough forms. Beat vigorously 20 strokes. Gently smooth dough into a ball on a cloth-covered board dusted with baking mix. Knead 8 times.
- Roll the dough out into a 16x9 inch rectangle. Spread with the cream cheese mixture. Carefully fold the dough lengthwise into thirds. Press edges to seal securely. Cut into 16 1-inch strips. Gently twist ends of strips in opposite directions. Arrange on the brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees F (220 C) until brown, about 15 minutes. Invert on a heatproof serving plate. Refrigerate any remaining rolls.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 195 cal
- 6.3 g
- 33.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (14)Rate This Recipe
"This was delicious, but it took a lot of preparation. The wait was worth it. ..." See more"
"Was looking for something quick with no time for cinnamon rolls waiting for yeast to rise and this was it. Had no walnuts on hand so only used the regular pancake syrup on hand mixed with some melted..." See more butter with the brown sugar. Still turned out excellent with rave reviews from the family. Thanks for the great recipe, have added it to my favorites."
Chewy Maple Cookies
Maple Walnut Pie from Egg Farmers of Ontario
Just swipe to see more like this.