Chicken Teriyaki with Asparagus30 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“This is delicious! Teriyaki chicken with steamed asparagus and Swiss cheese will please your whole family!” - by Cindy M
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a large bowl, mix the honey teriyaki sauce and wine. Place chicken in the bowl, and coat with the marinade. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour (it is best if you can marinate overnight).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Discard marinade, and arrange chicken breasts in a baking dish. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until almost done.
- Place the asparagus in a pot fitted with a steamer basket over 1 inch of boiling water, and steam 5 minutes, until tender.
- Place 4 asparagus spears on each chicken breast, and top each breast with a slice of Swiss cheese. Return to oven, and continue baking 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken juices run clear.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 312 cal
- 10.8 g
- 12.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (30)Rate This Recipe
"This is an instant hit that is sooo easy to prepare. I only changed it a little, adding a few chopped garlic cloves and a little lemon juice to the marinade. I also use thin sliced chicken breasts..." See more and drizzle warm Kikkoman's Teriyaki Baste and Glaze on top. Looks like it came out of a 5 star resturaunt!"
"This was sooo good. My husband really loved it. I added chopped garlic and a little soy sauce to the marinade. I also seasoned my chicken and asparagus. The key is to use a wine that you love and let ..." See moreit marinate as long as you can."
Chicken Asparagus Roll-Ups
Asparagus, Chicken and Penne Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.